Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Personal Money - My Financial Freedom Journey

Welcome to Personal Money, my new financial adventure. I've wanted to kick start writing on this blog but I've been held up by other matters. Now I've decided to start writing on this blog. I hope readers out there join me and helps me out by commenting on my thoughts and setting me straight.

This blog is about Accumulating Wealth and Achieving Financial Freedom

Although this blog is about personal finance, but i believe from time to time i might stray away from the topic a bit. But I will try to keep all topics to financial, money and savings related, always with the goal in mind of accumulating wealth and achieving financial freedom.

I've been through life full of debts and living paycheck to paycheck. So I'm hoping that with this blog, I can constantly remind myself to not fall into this trap again. I can also learn more about finances and investment by making a commitment to write here. Most importantly, I hope i can share my stories and knowledge to help anyone out there who are seeking for ways to improve their finances. For now I just want to welcome you to Personal Money, thanks for joining me!

No comments:

Post a Comment